domenica 29 luglio 2007
Pre-op
So I have surgery tomorrow. At 8AM. I have to be at the hospital at 6:30AM. I kinda hate the world right now. That's far too early. I finally got my tattoo. It's the same as the picture I uploaded on here for myself. It's a triskele. It's hot. It's on my lower back. I think I have a crush. Well, more than a crush. I really like this guy, and it's weird. I've never felt the way I feel about him about anyone else. I could fall asleep playing with his hair... oh wait, I did that. Just being near him makes me comfortable. I'm probably overdramaticizing everything. He's just another guy. I meant to read a book today... shit. I'm gonna go now and get started on that.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
1 commento:
you just called me telling me you're alive. and this is good.
Posta un commento