mercoledì 11 luglio 2007

In the beginning



So this is my first lj entry. Woo hoo. I'm almost 20 years old and I have a livejournal. I feel like I'm at an AA meeting explaining all this. Obviously it is very clear that this is my first lj entry, seeing as there are none previous to it; so, I don't need to be telling anybody that.It's funny, Jenny, you've been telling me to get one of these, and I finally do. Like 6 months after the fact. I feel like I'm not trying to reach out to anyone specific (besides appeasing Jenny), so having one of these is completely cool.I fucking hate the summer. I can't even begin to explain the copious amounts of ass this summer has blown. I just want it all to be over so I can start fall semester. I have freaking 5 days after class and work is over to do whatever the hell I want, which isn't a decent amount of time at all. I get my tonsils out on the 16th, so I'm gonna be MIA for a while... well, drugged up on some sort of pain killer would be the more fitting phrase.I'm afraid I might lose my mind fall semester. I'm taking 18 credit hours, working 20 hours a week, and I have Marching Hundred, which sucks the life out of my saturday afternoons. If I can make it through this though, I think I could probably do anything. Except spin a clay pot.There we go, brief overview of my life thus far (not really, just how things are right now), so I'm satisfied. Peace.

Nessun commento: