domenica 5 agosto 2007
Ahhh, much better
So I didn't sleep last night, I just sat there feeling like I was losing my head. The pain killer I was taking, Capital and Codeine, was making me go crazy. I was itching like crazy, I was hearing and seeing things that definitely weren't there, and I couldn't stop these crazy thoughts from coming at me. Luckily I found a bit of sanity to hold on to that held me through the night. It was totally a Sirius Black keeping sane in Azkaban moment. I'm so ready to go back to my apartment and get ready for fall semester. I'm so totally dropping a couple shifts at work and I might even drop a class to drop me down to 15 credits or so. I'll feel a bit lazy, but whatever, I need to freakin relax. Which class should I drop is the question though. I think I'd probably be happiest dropping my Islam class cause I know there's gonna be a lot of reading involved. And I don't want to spend my extra time reading. Plus that'd free up my mondays and wednesdays before linear algebra to do homework or study or what not. I think I'll do that. Yep, just dropped Hebrew and my Islam class. Sorry NELC department, I'm just not that dedicated. I picked up a Diff Eq class though. Hope it's not too much. Oh well, either way, I'm outta here!
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento